Monday, October 10, 2011

Manicure Mondays: The Accent Nail


Sometimes I like to keep my manicures simple but on the other hand, have this urge to glitterize everything. The accent nail is the answer to this problem. Sometimes a full 10 fingers of glitter is too much for everyday life and something I like to save for things like... Vegas! But... one glitter nail? Oooooh so pretty!



{what i used}

CND stickey anchoring base coat
Essie tart deco (for the main color)
ORLY luxe (for the accent nail)
Milani jewel fx specialty nail laquer in gold (for the accent nail)
Seche Vite dry fast topcoat




5 comments:

  1. i'm adoring the mix of the coral and gold - too bad summer's almost over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing this as well! That gold is wonderful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're blog is quite amazing! I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I'm going to try this for Spring :) xx

    ReplyDelete